Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:17 PM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default frum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post
How was MMF ?

Actually very interesting..... the SIL arrived alone, and told me her hubby will be here later and we should start w/o him???
So we got undressed, and she was wearing a black tassel type top which looked great w/ her tits, and a matching crotchless tassel panties w/ heels....

Sooooo, we layed on the bed together and were caressing each other , when the door opened, and it was her hubby!!.. which startled me because the door was locked??,,, but as stated in the prior post, she had a key to my room, and gave it to her hubby to use.....
He walked in and said softly to her, "whats going on?"... I got startled again because this was supposed to be a pre arranged MMF.... she whispered in my ear to , "go with it and play our cucky game" … so appearantly they wanted to play , he walks in on her w/ someone else type of game?... Ok?...….. so she tells him to"" just sit down and watch... he said ,""I'm your husband and I don't like this?..... while we are on the bed fondling each other in front of him.... and she told him, "sit down and watch me getting fucked by someone else"...and he did, and she and I played as he watched....

So appearantly they planned this game for him to walk in on her w/ me to play a cucky game... now remember we've all been together before as a 4 sum w/ my wife... but this is the first time we were in a MMF situation, and to find out later it was their first time in a MMF.
So they planned to make it a fantasy night.... i'm sure you get the drift here?

So the SIL and I continued to fondle and playing w/ each other, sucking on nipples and cock & pussy foreplay… Then she got up kneeling on the bed facing him in the chair doggy for me, and I slide my cock in her pussy. She kept looking at him and said, "hes putting his cock in me"... "it feels real good"... "don't you wish it was your cock in my pussy?" … He said, "is it better then mine?".. and her response was, "its deep inside me"... so I started thrusting in her and she was moaning and throwing kisses to him while he watched us fucking... then we changed positions w/ her on top... she kept looking at him while riding me w/ her big tits bouncing gently.. I was grabbing her hips , and playing w/ her tits, and shes looking at him, and said, "do you like seeing me getting fucked like this?".... "do you like seeing another mans cock in my pussy?"... "do you like watching my tits bouncing like this?"..... she was really cuck talking him a lot like that, and just kept looking at him while having her moaning orgasms.... … we switched positions again, missionary w/ her laying her head over the bed so she could look at him in the chair, w/ her legs & heels in the air, I'm fucking her hard in front of him, and shes looking at him throwing kisses and she tells me, "I want you to cum in my pussy so he can see"... I went with the game and fucked her hard, while she kept begging for my cum while looking at him... it was HOT!!!... She was telling him, "can you see how deep his cock is in my pussy?"... then I had a huge orgasm, telling her I'm cumming….. she whispered to me to tell him..... so I told him, "I'm shooting my load in your wifes pussy !!!!!!!"... she had an orgasm too, and was enjoying showing off to her husband.... wow... that was different??!!??!!

She was laying on the bed w/ my load in her, and told her hubby to walk around and look what I did to her... he told her she was a "sl*t" and and her pussy was a mess...… she then told him to get undressed and "come fuck me w/ his cum in my pussy ,honey".... he climbed onto her and slid in, and started thrusting, as she kept looking in his eyes telling him as much cucky talk as she could think of.... mostly about how does it feel w/ someone elses cum for lube,,, & ,,, does he like fucking her after she's been used by another man?... type of talk... he kept calling her a sl*t type of terms,,, and she begged for his cum to mix w/ mine. ."I want to feel your warm cum mix w/ his big load after he used me like a wh*r* in front of you" .. he had a wild orgasm, and they both were very happy...!!!!

We all laughed, and I told them how surprised I was by all this?... they told me I played their cucky game well.... While recharging, she was walking around the room flirting w/ us and talking dirty, telling us she wanted us to fuck her & use her together.... So we did.... for the next 3 hrs we double teamed her , pumping cum in her mouth & pussy while she kept begging for it.... her tits were hard as a rock w/ pleasure as she enjoyed us sucking them in tandam…
In the end she was dripping cum from her pussy, and showed it off to her hubbys delight.... They left w/o a shower, sex dirty, for home... I have a feeling that was their plan, and will probably continue when they get home.....

That was different??!!… I'm glad I got to fulfil their cucky fantesy… When I got home I started to tell the wife about it, BUT she already knew??… not surprised..... She told me she helped plan it w/ her sister, but told her to make it a surprise to me......

I love my SIL

ps- I never asked if he was watching from the parking lot earlier in the week..and they never mentioned it..... re read the prior post about that..

Last edited by GRITS; 06-20-2018 at 11:31 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: