View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:07 AM

Thanked 2,022 Times in 68 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
It was a ways back, but my wife was once telling me about a married guy she was dating before we met. She said he had a ten inch dick and would take her into the mountains and fuck her as hard as he could, then afterwards would make her suck him. She said it felt good at times and that she would squirt all over his dick, but over time he started getting way to rough with her and really demanding. She ended up dumping. She as well told me about an incident when she was in high school. Two boys took turns fucking her, one waited outside while the other one fucked her. After he was done with her the other one came in and fucked her while the one who had just finished waited outside. It was the first and only type of threesome she ever had. She told me how they felt in her. After her telling me about all this, I had some of the dirtest nasty sex with her that you could imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxjohnny View Post
I know, right! My wife wouldn't discuss this with me for years. Finally one night she did, and the sex was incredible. Now it's something that comes up frequently.

Sometimes she describes experiences with other guys to me while we are having sex; sometimes she seems to be transported back in time and acts like she is with a particular guy right then. It never fails to turn me on.

Wish I understood why; but no clue. I'm just excited beyond words when thinking about her receiving pleasure, no matter the source.
There have only been a few times through the years when I was able to get my wife to tell details of the other Boys and men she Let inside her pussy before me. Have always found it Very exciting to hear Her speak of the sex she had with other Cocks as evidenced by how rock hard I would get. I have always Wondered while masturbating what they did together , where did they squirt their sperm , did she suck them , did she swallow , how big or small were they , and always wondered how I stacked up. I know at least one of those Cocks was longer then mine but she told me it was skinny and mine was much thicker ( I’m guessing there were bigger ones that she won’t tell me about ). The story she told one night when very drunk about a boy she fucked just days before she left the midwest to come east to be with me always gets me horny when I think about it. Funny thing is I never told her that I fucked a co-worker Sheila the same time she was Fucking her friend Shawn!
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Rj62 For This Useful Post: