Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 12:23 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Fun thread with some great suggestions. With the embarassment / humiliation aspect being so important, you obviously feel the need to be "caught" by other people being exposed, not just them seeing more of you than they might ordinarily, but you visibly realizing that that have seen you. Probably the easiest way to do this is a "wardrobe malfunction" like a strategic button on a shirt magically pops off or at least slips through the button hole. You can control where this happens or leave it to chance to increase your surprise.
I was about to post the same conclusion, but you beat me to it lol! Very perceptive Omega!!

Reading over the posts, it's clear that Maren is not ready yet for full-on exhibitionism; so streaking is out. And my idea of the nude beach is doesn't really fit either.

So it seems to me the "wardrobe malfunction" route is the best indeed.

I think it's a lot easier to pull off a wardrobe malfunction in the summer, when it's warm enough to wear those type of clothes. My fiancée has a few such items, like strapless romper shorts and a strapless loose-fitting dress. She wears them without underwear, knowing full well the potential for a wardrobe malfunction; but embracing it. With the dress, all it takes is lifting her arms too fast and: "oops", a boob pops out. It's the same with the romper, with the added bonus that if she stretches her legs too far: "oops", her labia shows up. Sometimes she truly forgets about the potential for a wardrobe malfunction; and I think that's the way she likes it: if it is truly unplanned, she can truly be embarrassed. And that's what's even more arousing to her.

At the beach she has worn a loose-fitting cover-up without a swimsuit top. Again she is fully aware of the potential for a wardrobe malfunction; as the simple act of turning sideways too fast will result in a "boob-slip." One time at the beach she was at the bar chatting; she turned to the side to address some guy sitting next to us, and her boob slipped out. One woman sitting by us remarked that her boob was out; she was embarrassed, but I could tell she was loving every moment of it. She took her time putting her boob back in place, only to let it slip out just moments later!

So yeah...if you can get creative with clothing, there are lots of possibilities.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: