Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 05:12 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
....,perhaps wearing jeans in a hotel or somewhere with tiny knickers underneath but with the zip half or three quarters down might be possible....I mean you could even air a few test photos on here to see what we think , ..just trying to help a fellow OCC member of course...ahem.....no selfish motive or anything...,

Though it might not suit your desires, until the weather improves another way could be an accidentally turned on webcam - you could record yourself undressing and having ensured your face isn't shown, play the video as a 'live' event on a website and watch the comments roll in.

I didn't appreciate that the humiliation thing was such a major factor but I think I understand now, thanks for clarifying that for me.
Haha, oh you!

But I thought enjoying embarrassement was normal? That's why I chose the enf-central of the internet to tell my story If I didn't feel embarrassed about getting seen naked, I don't know if it would turn me on as much. Then it would just be a normal thing, that I would be kinda indifferent about.

But to clarify, it's not the only factor. I also of course wish that if someone saw me, they liked what they saw. Another part may be that I would feel naughty, in lack of a better term : )
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post: