Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 02:12 AM

Thanked 6,382 Times in 240 Posts
Cool Weather?....yes of course but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
Thank you I feel so glad to talk about it at all. This isn't excactly something I've told to my friends, so it's nice to ba able to let it out.

I think you have a point about being admired. But I also think there might be other factors. The humiliation is an important part of it. The most attractive thing about the fantasy is that embarrassed feeling I get thinking about it. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if I wasn't so self conscious about myself. Neverthereless I think it makes it exciting.

I have at least one top that can get embarrassingly revealing if I don't pull it up every now and then. xD
Your pantyhouse/tights with nothing underneath suggestion also sounds very appealing to me I wish it wasn't so damn cold outside right now!
....,perhaps wearing jeans in a hotel or somewhere with tiny knickers underneath but with the zip half or three quarters down might be possible....I mean you could even air a few test photos on here to see what we think , ..just trying to help a fellow OCC member of course...ahem.....no selfish motive or anything...,

Though it might not suit your desires, until the weather improves another way could be an accidentally turned on webcam - you could record yourself undressing and having ensured your face isn't shown, play the video as a 'live' event on a website and watch the comments roll in.

I didn't appreciate that the humiliation thing was such a major factor but I think I understand now, thanks for clarifying that for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post: