Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post

Firstly, your English is damn near perfect; secondly, thanks for inviting us can(OCC admirers of the female form) into your scheming. Here's what I think.

Women like to be admired, we all do to one extent or another. Whether it be a new hairstyle or jewellery or a nice dress they bought they love their fashion choice being complimented. The same goes for their bodies, for many but not all women. You're a woman who would like men, and perhaps other women to admire your hidden beauty. There is nothing wrong with that desire but it must be done carefully.

Another scenario is the obvious 'downblouse' or 'one too many buttons open' ...the opportunities for this type of exhibitionism are endless. Another is wearing stockings with a wrap skirt or even pantyhose/tights with no knickers underneath...this to any voyeur prompts the question " oh wow nice crotch flash but was she wearing anything underneath?" They'll never know but will take great enjoyment out of wondering which was the case, you'll enjoy knowing the real answer.
Thank you I feel so glad to talk about it at all. This isn't excactly something I've told to my friends, so it's nice to ba able to let it out.

I think you have a point about being admired. But I also think there might be other factors. The humiliation is an important part of it. The most attractive thing about the fantasy is that embarrassed feeling I get thinking about it. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if I wasn't so self conscious about myself. Neverthereless I think it makes it exciting.

I have at least one top that can get embarrassingly revealing if I don't pull it up every now and then. xD
Your pantyhouse/tights with nothing underneath suggestion also sounds very appealing to me I wish it wasn't so damn cold outside right now!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post: