Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 03:32 AM

Thanked 6,383 Times in 240 Posts
Smile 'Accidental' exposure....?

[QUOTE=Maren1;2530113]I don't know if this is the right place to start this thread, but I'll just do it. I'm sorry if I'm rambling (also, English is not my first language).

I've always had this wierd fantasy of exposing myself "on accident" in public. The idea of it makes me really turned on, but also shameful. Maybe it's because I'm a shy person in real life. Maybe thats why it's such a great fantasy. I take something private, that I'm not all that happy about, and just show it. To everyone. In my fantasies I use my shame as sexual pleasure, to my own advancement. The embarrassment I would feel if this were to happen is out of this world.

Firstly, your English is damn near perfect; secondly, thanks for inviting us can(OCC admirers of the female form) into your scheming. Here's what I think.

In places like the UK (I'm not from there btw).....there is a term - Flasher - which I'm sure you've heard of. The term immediately brings to mind men in trenchcoats wearing little or nothing underneath who open their coats in public places exposing themselves to unsuspecting passers-by. They are sometimes referred to as ' willy-wagglers' ( a 'willy' being a penis). However; women get far better opportunities to expose themselves ...'accidentally' in public. OCC is full of pictures of ladies showing more than they thought they were showing but, is that really the case in all of those instances?. I think and know it is not, thankfully.

Women like to be admired, we all do to one extent or another. Whether it be a new hairstyle or jewellery or a nice dress they bought they love their fashion choice being complimented. The same goes for their bodies, for many but not all women. You're a woman who would like men, and perhaps other women to admire your hidden beauty. There is nothing wrong with that desire but it must be done carefully.

Why not use the situations that are depicted here on OCC as inspiration .....look at the many sitting 'upskirt' photos - ladies on steps, in skirts, knees together under their chins exposing their knicker gussets and sometimes more to anyone bothering to look. Other women passing would think "oh the poor girl, she has no idea what she is showing"... but they pass on without warning the unwitting exhibitionist and probably get a little thrill out of it too, because it it isn't them, but it could easily have been!

Another scenario is the obvious 'downblouse' or 'one too many buttons open' ...the opportunities for this type of exhibitionism are endless. Another is wearing stockings with a wrap skirt or even pantyhose/tights with no knickers underneath...this to any voyeur prompts the question " oh wow nice crotch flash but was she wearing anything underneath?" They'll never know but will take great enjoyment out of wondering which was the case, you'll enjoy knowing the real answer. Wearing a skirt with tights to a public toilet can also be a potential disaster for some ladies, especially when they are in a hurry and catch the rear hem of the skirt when pulling up their underwear. They leave the toilet walking out exposing thong clad buttocks to all. Great fun for the voyeur indeed.

So my advice would be to try some of those everyday scenarios and p!ease do report back on your success and most importantly, how it made you feel afterwards.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post: