Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:21 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
It seems that "streaking" would be right for you. Never mind the term itself; you don't have to call it that. You could find an isolated road, wear just a skirt and strapless top; and roll the window down along with your top like my ex used to do. Get that "freedom feeling."
Or go on a hike, dressed the same; and when you reach a part where there's no one near, roll down your top and roll up your skirt; enough to feel the nakedness but still where you could quickly pull your top back up and roll your skirt back down.
Of course, there is also the nudist resort. At clothing-optional resorts or lakes, you can wear a bathing suit. There, you would be able to experience the same thing as you do in the outside pool. Except you wouldn't have to worry about what happens when your bathing suit comes off. You'd just be naked like most of the people there.

I don't drive, but walking along the road and pull down my top, that sounds really exciting. The fear of getting seen seems thrilling. If there are no cars in sight it might be quiet safe for a start Also, I'm from Norway. Theres probably a nudist beach here somewhere, but it's not that easy to find. Norway is a small country with a narrow culture and not that many options. Espesially in my part of Norway. But I'll see what I can find out
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post: