View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 11:32 PM

I remember an extra-special moment just when I started college. It was Summer, so it was hot. I was walking down the street, and this girl my age (approximately, I didn't look at her ID or anything) was walking ahead of me. She was wearing white. No, there were no cutoffs, just a white t-shirt and white jeans. I was admiring the view from behind when it was quickly obvious the tight jeans were being worn sans panties- so I was looking at her ass fairly clearly through her tight, white jeans. I don't remember how I managed it without being COMPLETELY obvious, but I caught up to her and moved ahead of her, because I couldn't have stopped myself from trying to check out the front view of her see-thru jeans even if there was a violent gang member walking in front of her. I got there and took a look. And apparently she had a limit, because she was wearing some sort of white cloth inside the front of her jeans, so the view was blocked. I did NOT yell in anger when I found out. Looking back, I imagine she knew what I was doing and just played it off, since she had NO reaction whatsoever.

A different girl, many years later, when clubbing with a bunch of us in Summer. She had a completely sheer shirt (I forget what she covered it with in the street), and said she was covering a nipple-piercing and ran out of band-aids. Sure she was. It was an incredible coincidence that she was wearing a completely sheer shirt and matching black duct tapes that JUST managed to cover each nipple. I was unable to snap a photo, and I think she was making sure I never had a good angle for a photo. All that having been said, it was a nice view.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Radaghast For This Useful Post: