View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 10:56 AM

I just had an epic summer view this week that I had to add to this post. I was at the grocery store in the produce section when I noticed an attractive late 20's couple picking up a few things. They were both wearing workout clothes, but didn't look particularly disheveled or sweaty, so maybe they were headed to do something active or maybe they were dressed like that just because it's summer.

The gf was wearing short black shorts and a blueish purple marled t-shirt. She had blonde hair in a short pony tail, a cute but not spectacular face, and a great fit body. I didn't think much of it at first, but then I caught a glimpse of her walking from the side just for a moment. Something pointy was protruding from her chest. I assumed it was a seam or point on a sports bra as is typical. But the more I looked the more I became convinced she was not wearing a bra. I was behind her but there were no lines or straps that I could see from the back.

I decided to go closer for a better look. I almost crashed my cart when it became blatantly obvious she was not wearing a bra and her very perky A boobs were easily visible under the thin shirt. Her small but long and hard nipples were sticking straight out for everyone to see. Going from the hot outside to the cold grocery store probably played a big part in that.

They looked like they were in a hurry only grabbing a few things and moved on to a different section quickly. I decided to rearrange my shopping list and go find wherever they went. I spotted them in the dairy section which was fortuitous as once again it is rather cold there. I stopped my cart by a drink section about 10 feet away while they spent a few minutes deciding what kind of milk substitute to buy. I got a great look at them and could not believe what I was seeing.

They headed to the check out after that and I watched a little more but from a distance. I always wonder what is going through people's heads in a situation like that. It was so obvious her nipples were blatantly showing that they must have noticed. Did she not care? Why didn't the bf say anything or stop her? Did he like it? Or was it intentional and they were doing it all for fun?
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post: