View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 12:17 AM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts
Default Great Experience

I had signed up at a local legit massage parlor for their program to get regular full body, deep tissue massages, on a regular basis while training for a competition. For the first few months the therapist I had was ok, she never really got to deep and kept me completely covered and never touched my ass or anywhere near the tops of my thighs.

I went in around 1 PM after lunch one weekday and they told me my regular therapist had left and that they had somebody new that would be doing my massage today. They told me they had a gentleman that could do deep tissue and asked if I wanted to keep my appointment or reschedule with the guy when he was in. I told them I would keep the appointment and waited.

Back in the room my new therapist said she really didn't do a lot of deep tissue but we talked about what I was wanting from the session and she then told me to undress to my point of comfort and left the room. The session that day was one of the best I had and she really worked my muscles deep including the pecs which were super sore. I decided to stay with her and we had several more appointments, usually every Thursday afternoon.

After several weeks of working with her I made an appointment on a Monday after a particularly strenuous workout due to my back having muscle spasms after heavy deadlifts. Fortunately my new therapist was in that day and working and I went into see her around 10 that morning. I got undressed completely as usual and pulled the blanket over me before she entered the room. I told her about my back issue and indicated where the pain was in my low back. She began working my back and I was sweating from the pre-workout supplements and she ended up removing the blanket and having me covered with just the sheet. As she worked my muscles she indicated that my glutes were very tight and asked if I wanted her to work them. I told her yes and she asked if I wanted to remain covered fully for her to work over the top of the sheet or if I wanted her to uncover the area she was working. I told her whatever she thought was best and most effective. She moved the sheet down and over my left cheek leaving my right cheek covered and began working deep. For the next half hour she worked my lower back and glutes with me being mostly exposed.

Finally, she said she was going to work my front and she held the sheet up letting me turn over as she hid her view from my body. I was rock hard from the effects of what she had been working and tried to just ignore it. She put the sheet back over my hips and when she went to get more oil I could see that my cock was on full display underneath the thin white sheet. I was embarrassed and shyly mentioned I was sorry and she just passed it off saying "it happens, don't worry I am used to it."

Once she finished my massage she covered me and told me to make sure to drink plenty of water and got a bottle for me before leaving the room. I had to lay there for a few minutes and then finally dressed adjusting my cock into my underwear still rock hard. She was already in another room when I left.

She remained my therapist for several more months and always worked me very well. She uncovered me but always asked and stayed completely professional. She left a few months later after starting to show from being pregnant. She is still the best therapist I ever had.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: