View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 01:07 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

First, my wife didn't even bring a bra on our honeymoon. She wore thin tank tops, could clearly see her areolas, etc. The best part was that she didn't intend this. She only had one good bra that she wore all the time, but when went left for the trip, she was wearing a dress with a built in bra, so she wasn't wearing her bra when she left, thus she didn't bring it with. She admits she loved it.

Second, my sister in law always wore a bra, always, and this was way back when they actually fit, so I never saw anything, not even a hint of her breasts' shape, or anything, but that made me all the more curious. We were staying at a cabin with her and she even slept in a bra the whole week, except the very last morning, she came out of her room in the same super thin pajama top she had been wearing all week, but this time braless. It was so thin I could make out her tiny areolas, and it was clingy and I could finally make out her breasts. I remember my heart beating through my chest. She stayed braless for a few hours. She finally put a jacket over her top, but when she stretched back to get her arms in her jacket sleeves, the pajama top clung to her nipples and I could see how long her nipples were. She caught me looking and sped up putting her jacket on, but she stayed braless with her jacket, even as she left to go home later that day. So out of character for her then and now.

Third, I live in a neighborhood with women who wear super expensive workout tops when they go power walking, etc, so never any braless-in-t-shirt types. They are all done up even to walk the dog at 6am. One day, though, the power went out overnight, and when people came out to hang out because there still wasn't power at 8am, I noticed every single woman was braless in t shirts or pajamas. There was a group of us including 5 women, all braless, all with nipples poking out. It was amazing how much I could make out. Even now when I see them outside all covered, I remember what they looked like braless.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: