View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 03:17 AM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Would have probably forgotten about this had we not been reminded via pictures recently. Years ago my wife and I stayed with her friend for a night. We played cards and had a few but didn't get too rowdy as we were at her friends parents house. My wife was pretty adventurous back then and decided to strip to her underwear. A tight pair of white full bottom panties. And hid in her friends bedroom to startle her. She hopped out as her friend came in. Big tits out. So hot. She ended up putting a pair of red suspenders on. Clipped onto her underwear. The bands of the suspenders over her nipples. THere are a few pictures. We eventually laid down to sleep on the floor by her friends bed. My wife was still topless. She somehow found a shoebox under the bed and found a vibrator. She whispered to me that she had found it. So she calls out her friends name. And her friend says "what?" And my wife turns the vibrator on. "Vvvvvvvvvvvv". The noise was obvious and her friend super embarrassed. I'm completely turned on obviously. The next day her friend would barely look at me.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post: