View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonguy View Post
Man, nice story but you really need to ask your bro-in-law about him seeing his sister's tits. You need to get him onside so they'll both go topless. Believe me there is nothing more likely to get a woman to get them out than her seeing a companion doing it. If they do you've got a brilliant situation ahead of you.

Ps I know what you mean about the 'big plate' aeroelas. I love them too. Did she have big pips on the end or not? Big plates with small pips are the premium nipple imo.
This is looking quite promising. My wife told me this morning about a conversation she had with her brother's wife. Apparently she asked my wife whether she would have any problem with her going topless in front of our son if she decides to go topless on the beach. He's only very young and won't even know what a boob is so my wife thinks it was actually a coded question about whether she would mind if she went topless in front of me! My wife said it would be absolutely fine! Of course I'm playing it really cool, but my heart was fkn pounding. 😀 In reality I was absolutely desperate to ask if she was going to do like-wise but I don't want to look like a perv. To be honest I genuinely don't know which would be the bigger thrill, seeing my sis-in-law's tits or seeing my missus get them out in front of her brother 😂

This could be the best holiday ever...
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post: