View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
So I have an update on this. My brother-in-law and his family arrived from oz on Friday and are staying with us. Thanks to the amazing weather over the weekend I've already had a peek of sister in law's boobs and it's only day 3. She and my wife spent the weekend in the garden in bikini tops and shorts and I knew if I was patient and attentive I'd get to see some tit. She has a big pair - I'm guessing but I'd say 30C's maybe even a D. Anyway on the Saturday she wore a standard bikini top that showed them off magnificently but they were well covered. On Sunday I couldn't believe my luck. She was wearing an underwired top. As an experienced perv I know that if you get your angles right then nipple is pretty much guaranteed with these kind of tops at some point because of the gap that arises between tit and the rigid bikini if the flesh isn't pushing right to the end of it.

I was beginning to think my luck was out but I needn't have worried. By late afternoon I'd managed to manoeuvre myself into a position whereby I could see the full nipple for a full five minutes. Doesn't sound like like long but my heart was pounding - one unexpected glance down at her top and it would have been obvious what I was up to. I geneuinely don't think she had any idea what she was showing but my brother in law must have spotted it and been fully aware of what I was able to see. Maybe he just thought it fair after our Scarborough trip!

Anyway, her tits were spectacular. Firm looking with the type of aeroela that covers the whole of the end of the tit - my favourites😀 Seriously they must be 6 inches in diameter.

They're here for 3 weeks and later this week we're going to Majorca for a week. Just hoping she's determined to do the full European experience and get those champion aeroelas out on the beach. Keep your fingers crossed for me 😎
Man, nice story but you really need to ask your bro-in-law about him seeing his sister's tits. You need to get him onside so they'll both go topless. Believe me there is nothing more likely to get a woman to get them out than her seeing a companion doing it. If they do you've got a brilliant situation ahead of you.

Ps I know what you mean about the 'big plate' aeroelas. I love them too. Did she have big pips on the end or not? Big plates with small pips are the premium nipple imo.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Londonguy For This Useful Post: