View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:47 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Good thread idea. I have many stories that aren't really exciting enough to go in other threads so maybe I'll dump some here.

In Mexico years back my wife and her friend rented a boogie board and were trying (very unsuccessfully) to catch some decent sized waves at the beach. My buddy and I stood by and watched, beers in hand, laughing our asses off at their repeated failure. One particular wave took her friend out and when she stood up here entire nipple was out. My buddy and I just stared. To this day my wife asks what was so great about it and I have to play it off like I barely noticed. A while later a really big one knocked my wife over. She had been wearing these bikini bottoms the whole trip that were a little too big for her. She ended up paying for it here. She stood up quickly and her bottoms were way down below her knees. She turned to face away so my friend wouldn't see her pussy (too late), and instead gave us a solid view of her magnificent ass while she struggled to pull up the wet bottoms. Ass jiggling and hips swaying the whole time. I remember looking at my friend and his eyes were glued to her. Fun stuff.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post: