View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 03:43 PM

Default "Accidental" exhibitionism takes practice...

My adventures in "acccidental" exhibitionism started early when my older sister and I were young and spent a LOT of time naked together....of which we also enjoyed mutual masturbation and advanced to even closer relationships.
We also discovered we not only LOVED being naked we thought it would be exciting being seen by others which started our planning ways to get caught or be seen. Growing up I always sought out girls who shared an interest in exhibitionism and I coaxed and coached them to display as much of themselves as possible. Basically...wearing underclothes was out of the question...and practiced ways of sitting or bending and positioning ourselves to give our audiences the best view. This carried over into my marriage and altho my wife declines exhibitionism in our area she allows me to...but get her on a trip and everything goes...her favorite thing is to wear a white Ujena Tonga thong with NO lining that is completely transparent when wet. WE always opt for a ground level room near the pool and we have performed every kind of sex possible for audiences that had been informed our blinds are never closed and thatthe wife feels overdressed in her thong.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post: