Thread: Car Flashing
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:43 AM

Thanked 1,328 Times in 103 Posts
Lightbulb Thanksgiving Trip Home

My wife and I took a road trip of 2,000 miles for a Thanksgiving get-together. It was a good visit with both friends and relatives. On the 1,000 mile return trip, I asked my wife to ride topless all the way home. We have a fairly low slung car and any occupants can easily be seen from ajacent vehicles -- especially 18-wheelers. However, she did agree to ride all the way home topless. This type of activity always gives me a great opportunity to feel her off as I want. And she enjoys the hand boobie massages that I give her. It wasn't long before an 18-wheeler driver spotted her topless nudity as we passed. He gave her a thumbs-up and speeded up to see her for as long as possible. Such actions by truckers became common occurrences. I think my wife enjoyed the attention from so many truckers. However, for those who desire to attempt this type of flashing, your driver should be ready for quick avoidance maneuvers. Frequently, the truckers would become so fixated on her naked jugs that they failed to turn with curves in the highway or would accidentally swearve in their attempt to get a closer look. I always remained ready to avoid any such erractic driving.

On the second day of our return trip, I asked her to wear a very short mini skirt and no panties. This commando ploy was too much for the truckers. I pulled her skirt up around her waist exposing her pussy. Talk avoid needing to avoid their erractic driving -- well this added a new dimension to it. However, it was hilarious to see their reactions and actions. Eventually, my wife tired of all the trucker ploys and dozed off. This provided me an opportunity to grope her boobies right as I passed the truckers. Their lustful looks said it all. Many attempted to increase their speed to match my vehicle's speed. Sometime I would let them travel along and watch for awhile. However, the real reaction-getter was when i pulled her mini skirt up around her waist and began to finger her as we traveled past the big rigs. She remained asleep as I worked on that wet pussy. She was hunching and breathing heavily even in her sleep as I worked that baby out. Once she even had her feet up on the dash and her legs spread out several feet while I provided a great demo of a fantastic finger job for the truckers that we passed. However, all good things must come to an end. We had a trucker running alongside of us while I gave her a finger fucking for the ages. She was squirting, hunching and breathing hard in her sleep, but then began to climax abruptly and awoke. She looked up to see this trucker grinning at her with a thumbs up sign. She quickly closed her legs and pushed my hand away, and exclaimed, "Are you crazy to finger fuck me in front of all these truckers!" I argued that this was the very first time it happened (I lied like a rug), and the poor fellow she saw had such a lonely look on his face that I just wanted to cheer him up a little. She replied that she was not there to give lonely men a pity finger fuck demonstration. She told me that all would end if I ever finger fucked her to an audience of truck drivers on the road in the future. I agreed not to do so. However, a little later she started questionning whether the truckers had watched and enjoyed the boobie massages that I provided to her while they watched. I think she was somewhat turned on to those and possibly the finger fuck demo -- although she would never admit it. And the topless activities did continue all the way home. It was my most enjoyable part of that Thanksgiving trip.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post: