Thread: Car Flashing
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 02:34 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Flashing in a Class A Motor Home

We have a Class A motor home with a very low front windshield. In addition, it has large front side windows. My wife rides in it topless and sometimes commando in short skirts. Initially, she attempted to cover her boobs when passing 18-wheelers on the highway. Then she got to the point if there was quite a disparity in the speed of our motor home and the truck when we passed, she would not cover her bare boobs. However, a few months ago, she frequently won't cover her boobs at all even when there is very little discrepancy in speed of the two vehicles when we pass. The truckers have plenty of opportunity to get a great view of her boobs while we are passing them. Very recently, she has started wearing very short skirts and going commando to accompany her toplessness. She sometimes rests her feet and legs up on the dash. The skirt tends to work its way up as we travel down the road while her legs are bent with her feet resting on that dash. After a while, it is easy to see her pussy peeping out from the base of her skirt. She seemed to notice that it was an attention-getter from the truckers. So she now spreads her legs out as the skirt rides up above her pussy. She will sometimes pump the legs in and out as we pass the truckers in order to provide them a little more excitement. The only problem is that the truckers get so involved in staring at the boobs and pussy, they start weaving into us. I have found that it is best not to pass them on curves. I now reserve my passes when on a straight section of road. Several truckers have pulled their phones out and taken pictures as we passed. I would really like to see those pics. I am hopeful that we will shortly progress to her riding totally nude in the motor home. Perhaps the next trip will allow such action to occur. Incidentally, both cars and trucks can readily see her topless state through the low front windshield. You can see many drivers watching her at length in the their rear view and side mirrors. I really enjoy watching her put on the show during our trips. And I think she enjoys putting on the show, as well.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post: