Thread: Car Flashing
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 12:13 PM

Thanked 5,755 Times in 491 Posts
Default Car flashing

This has always been a fun thing for us when traveling. I have many stories of our naughty adventures. My wife usually will wear a button front dress, with nothing on under it. I buy a lot of her clothes and tend to choose thin material that is easily opened to various sharing of her charms.
Once, on a long trip, my beautiful wife was horny and had her dress fully opened, with her seat reclined back, feet spread on the dash, and going to town with her vibrator. I would intentionally pull up next to truckers, slow down and let them watch her. She always acts like she doesn't know they are watching her, although she does. But, when they are next to us, she cums very quickly!
I travel with a scanner and we listen to the truckers talking about what they are seeing. Great fun!
She is really quite the exhibitionist while we travel. I like to make several rest stops and often give the truckers a good view as I play with her body Outside the car, at the tables or benches. As we get back on the road, many of them have given me a thumbs up for the show. LOL
So far, none of them have actually approached us while we are stopped and playing. That would be my ultimate goal. I would love to have them come over and play with her body with me! Maybe this year??!!!