Thread: Car Flashing
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 05:00 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Motor Home Flashing

My wife insisted that I purchase a Class A Motor Home. I thought the expense was pretty great, so I said, "O.K., I will purchase the thing provided you are my topless so-pilot." She wanted the RV pretty badly and agreed to the condition. She doesn't realize it, but that co-pilot's chair is more exposed from the front because the dash sits much lower on her side than the driver's side which has the speedometer housing. So through the front windshield one can readily see her tits and boobs when she is topless. Initially, she would cover her boobs with a map or a cloth when we passed 18-wheelers since she knew they could readily see in the side window at the same height level as our motor home sets. Now, she has grown tired of the effort to cover up as we pass each truck. She just looks straight ahead or sometimes will look them directly in the eye as we pass by with her boobs and tits fully exposed. Many times the truckers see her toplessness through that front windshield as we approach to pass them. That allows them to be in a ready state for their close-up boob inspection as we pass. Some truckers will even speed up to get a longer look as we ride alongside of them. And some even honk their delight as we pass. It makes for fun and interesting trips. Now, if I can get her to go nude that would be even more interesting.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post: