View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 03:25 AM

Thanked 2,507 Times in 201 Posts
Default Looking at covered breasts

As a long time and long confirmed "breast man" I spend huge portions of my day staring at various women's breasts.
Naturally, we all prefer to see them naked, or a down blouse flash, but sitting on the train the other day I starting thinking about how women dress and still show off their breasts.

So the obvious one is a low cut top, but as I was watching a young lady struggle top put her bags in the overhead locker, I watched as her hoodie stretched out and formed perfectly around her nice, pert (at a guess) C cups - giving me a nice look of the size and shape, albeit through (at least) 2 layers of clothing.

My own wife has very large breasts and whilst isn't one for low cut tops, does have a couple of dresses that basically pull tight around them, confirming to anyone who cares to look, exactly the size and shape of them.

Does anyone else share my enjoyment at seeing the size/shape without actually seeing "anything"?
I often wonder if women are bothered at all when they wear clothes that hide the actual breast, but still show the size, shape and occasionally the outline of the nipple.....
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post: