Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The Reporter-ette
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:20 AM

Default Part II

Epilogue
Billy Bo and Blondie left the bar and staggered arm and arm to his truck. They stayed at the bar an celebrated for a little while longer. Before leaving they staple gunned Kate’s clothes to the wall as a momento to the occasion. Laughing the whole way, Blondie was too drunk to notice the left spaghetti strap had fallen off her shoulder. It fell down her dangling arm exposing to the world her left DD breast. Then just before the car.
Like a blinding blur, a naked woman appeared from the alley. Billy Bo did no look at her face just her rack. "Katie." He said with a smile. She stopped in front of him, pushed the blond away, placed both hands on his shoulders. He continued to stare at her fantastic breasts, then down to her glistening, sweet beaver. Then…
"Uggggggghhhhhhh… OHHHhhhhh." Kate kneed him directly in the balls. Billy Bo fell back, grabbing his nuts, then passed out cold from the pain. Kate smiled to herself. She turned to the stunned blond and approached here with a devilish grin.
"Ok, Blondie." She grabbed her by the hair and pulled it up until it was obvious she was in pain.
."Give me your dress."
"What???" Wrong answer. Kate punched her in the gut. Blondie doubled over in pain. Then grabbing the dress by the straps she pulled it over her head. Fake as they were, those fantastic boobs jiggles and bounced. Kate smiled. For it was now, obvious from the glow of the street lights, she was definitely not a real blonde.
Kate now began pulling the dress over her head. The silky material slid over her round boobs nicely. Momentarily it hung on her hips leaving her pussy and heart shaped butt exposed for just a precious few more seconds. Then she tugged it down covering herself completely.
The blonde got up slowly. Desperately tried to cover her 36DD’s, but it was in vein. They were too big for her small arms. She was left to covering the heart shaved patch and moist between her legs. Kate looked at her as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her new dress.
"Now you didn’t think I was going to go home naked now did you." Kate headed for her car now grinning from ear to ear.
"Hey," Blondie shouted, standing there bent slightly still covering her pussy. "Do me a favor."
"What?"
"Call mom and tell her I’ll be a little later, and not to wait up." Geese, 25 years old, and still lives with our mom and dad.
"Ok." Kate got in her car and drove for home.

Comments Welcome,
IO
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post: