Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 04:12 PM

Thanked 2,830 Times in 160 Posts

Reference post #16 above, I mentioned the spa girls at my place of work. The little 'issue' with Emma hasn't led to anything (yet) but I had a wonderful DB from one of her colleagues two days ago. We were welcoming our new guests with a series of stands where all the parts of our business (better be careful here) were displaying their wares and trying to get guests to book in with them. The spa stand was manned (or that should be girled) by a rather shy girl of about 20. As the man in charge, I was moving around the building, meeting and greeting and generally getting in the way. I happened to stop by the spa stand, and this girl was leaning slightly forward, sitting on a chair with her elbows on a table. From the top (I remained standing, obviously) I had a fabulous view right down the front of her top - the uniform as described in my earlier post. She had very pale skin, and I could see the inside of her top, the inside of a nice padded bra cup which was hanging forward, and the swelling of a very small but pretty breast. I waited patiently and, sure enough, she moved slightly and I got a flash of a lovely pink nipple. She showed no sign of noticing, or of moving, and to be honest I think I could have stayed there all afternoon and had a continuous sight of this rather tasty view. Sadly, other duties called and I had to move away after about five minutes. But it was the sight of the week for me
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Richard53 For This Useful Post: