Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 07:35 PM

Default Jane

Jane was a virgin when we married , never really seemed to enjoy sex , after 4 kids I had the snip. She came of the pill,bloody hell I didn't know what hit me.sex all the time.We joined a video chat group and found she loved showing off to other guys, one was localish and kept wanting to meet . I said if u want to meet not thinking she would
She said yes..........so we arranged to meet at a hotel local to us to she how we all felt
We booked into the hotel , rang him to say we were going down to the bar for a drink, opened the door and he was coming out of the room opposite .after a few drinks at the bar he said would you like to come to his room. Jane said yes, I was thinking is this such a good idea but I had gone to far to back out .we all had a few to drink the guy and i sat on the bed as Jane went into the bathroom.
She opened the door just dressed in her fuck me heels hold ups black bra and thong.
God could he fuck, he must have fucked for 3 hours on and off, it was such a turn on seeing her fuck suck and please him
We've done this on and off for the last 16 years she loves it ,bit not all the time with guys couples and sometimes a few guys
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to forester1 For This Useful Post: