View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 11:23 AM

Had a great sighting a little bit ago. I went to one of these new build your own pizza places, like Chipotle but for pizza. (This matters.) As I was walking in a guy and a girl were also walking in from their car. They were a little ahead of me and got to the door first and were ahead of me in line. She was average height, very skinny, and light brown medium length hair. The guy was shaved nearly bald and had a couple tattoos. Looked to be late 20's. The girl was wearing just a thin white tank top with jeans. Even from a distance in the parking lot it seemed fairly obvious she was not wearing a bra. As they got closer, it became very apparent. She had small A breasts but her nipples were sticking straight out. As we went from the hot outside to the cool inside they became even more pronounced.

This is where the location matters. There was kind of a long line and it doesn't move fast at this place. You have to wait as they put together a pizza for everyone. We were in line a long time so I was able to get a very good look at her. For a while after we first got in line she knew the problem she had so she was standing there with her hands over both of her boobs and then arms crossed. Very obviously trying to hide it. But she lost interest in hiding them the longer we waited in line, dropping her arms after a while. She went back to holding them and then gave up after a while.

All in all, one of the best things I have ever seen in public and completely unexpected. It took a lot of restraint not to just stare at them, but I tried to sneak looks as much as possible.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post: