View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 04:20 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My work once had me supervising remote work sites. It was myself, 2 clerks for the job cost and payroll and 2 crews. We were typically in a temp building set up on site, in the South, even with AC, they were hard to keep cool. The two clerks were nice young country girls, not models, but better than looking at laborers and welders all day.

One July day the AC on the temp building went out, I called the office but it was going to be a couple of hot days before we could get it fixed. I got some fans and ice to help, but the humidity was oppressive. By the end of the first day the girls had ditched their bras, one of them was particularly well endowed, so the sweat turned it into a wet T-shirt contest. The next day they wore even less, they knew I was perving on their young, supple, sweaty bodies, so they teased me about it, accusing me of sabotaging the AC. I had to go collect time cards, because if one of them did it, all work stopped while the crews got an eyeful.

Finally the AC got fixed, but they had come braless, t-shirts and shorts that day. THe new AC got the trailer chilly, so I got the see an even better show. This was before all the EEOC laws, so there was a lot of kidding about their attire, they were pleasant to work with and look at.
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: