Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy22h View Post

When the call was over I wanted to leave and it was lunch time so I stood up to leave and he rolled out still on the floor looking up my skirt and told me he loved white lace. I was so embarrassed I could not even say anything except thank you and left.

I hope you enjoyed my story I have so many other, but I don't know if guys like to hear about it from a woman's perspective.
To me he has come across as a bit of an arse to be honest, talk about crass, yeah he may well love lace (so do I) but you don't come out with it just like that... He is putting someone else (you) in an embarrassing and to be honest a intimidating situation... In his shoes I'd have tried everything I could to ensure you aren't embarrassed by not crawling around under the desk whilst you are doing the conference call, warning you that I'll be fiddling around under the desk so don't kick me or do any gymnastics and show me what you had for breakfast lol..
I'd be absolutely mortified if I had embarrassed you by looking up your skirt and the thrill of seeing up your skirt would've been destroyed by your feelings of in my view your embarrassment and intimidation.
At the very least he shouldn't have said anything and I'm willing to bet plenty of money he didn't need to spend that amount of time under there neither.

It's a hot topic at the moment with a new law in the UK making it illegal to film/photograph and to be honest I support it, an accidental sighting is erotic for sure but only accidental, with technology how it is going means the days of wearing skirts are numbered, well, maybe not that bad but I hope it's a point to ponder on.

Having said all this it is fascinating to hear from the other side to speak and would love to hear any other you wish to share, as said I find accidental sightings very sexy, crossing legs, getting out of cars, sitting on steps and not thinking the skirt has dropped away at the bottom etc. In the whole scope of things this is no big deal, hell, the guy would've seen more of you if you wearing a bikini but the real thrill I guess is seeing something you shouldn't see, ie underwear or even more and the fact of you saying women being "taught" (for want of a better word) at a young age not to show these sort of things makes it even more of a thrill, how many of us have been turned on more by seeing up the skirt of a woman who is always ultra cautious with even crossing legs compared to a woman who never really thinks or cares her legs are open sitting down for instance but how you or anyone else in fact see it may be an entirely different matter.

Last edited by tobenida; 04-19-2019 at 09:32 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tobenida For This Useful Post: