View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 09:56 AM

Thanked 2,435 Times in 235 Posts

Without getting into too many details I'm leaving on a week long conference trip tomorrow and I know that I won't have enough privacy to make any videos during that time. I will be sharing a room with another professional from my regional office. I also know that I will probably not be able to go a week without an orgasm because I'm REALLY feeling horny the last couple days. I will most certainly sneak in a little play during the week but I will not be brave enough to try and record a session with a roommate. My bi curious side find myself wondering if my roommate is wondering how she will be able to sneak in a session too. I wonder if she will? I find that thought highly arousing!
Please forgive me in advance if I have an urge that needs to be met off camera during my trip with the understanding that I will resume upon my return home.
Anyway, I asked hubby to set up the tripod and I recorded another session last night. He set it up from a different angle to try something a little different. It started out with a little bit of humor as you will see. My first orgasm "came" quickly and I felt another was imminent so I "pressed on". Less than two minutes later my second orgasm swept over me and its intensity is evident as you will hear (they can't be seen from this angle unfortunately) my pussy muscles rhythmically pressing against the wand so hard, that it alters the sound of the buzzing! It was a good session and I thank hubby for helping me keep my new years resolution.
I have been getting very little thanks, feedback or comments and I will say that I WILL fall off the wagon without encouragement or support. If you like what you see, please, PLEASE send some love my way.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Cumming on February Second.mp4 (638.05 MB, 90 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post: