View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 11:47 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

In my experience Japanese lasses don't have a hang up about swallowing. There are a few in my experiences who haven't done it because they can't, not because they don't want to, but those lasses will gladly take it all and then spit it out into a tissue or in a couple of instances onto their breasts and then play with it (psycho eyes and smile accompany this -- I've had several stalkers over the years so the signs are pretty obvious).

I even had one girl put some on her finger and then shove it into her pussy and laugh. She thought it was hilarious! She then tells me, that she is on the pill (which is extremely rare in Japan). Still, not a cool joke to play, but now I can look back and appreciate the wicked humour in it.

There was one lass who loved to look at photos of herself giving me BJs. She loved to look at the camera doing it then masturbate looking at the photos. She never wanted the photos though and was happy for me to keep them. As with all women though, you could never find out why they liked it, you just had to go with the flow and not ruin a good thing by asking questions about their particular fetish.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post: