View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 06:50 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by colascne1 View Post
A long time ago i worked at a place where my coworker's wife was getting banged by our boss. My coworker told me he loved watching, and there were many days where the boss would leave and go to their house, and fuck her brains out while he and I were at work. This was before you heard the term "cuckold", but no doubt my coworker was and he loved it. He told me all about it because he wanted me to fuck her as well (I did) but his favorite was watching and having his wife talk trash to him while getting banged. I only worked there for about half a year, but when I left the boss was banging her at least once a week, most times twice. I've always wondered what happened with them.
Interesting story... I never felt good about my boss taking advantage of my wife at least first year or so until I saw her pussy hair was shaved one day.... She did not tell me what happened but hid with her arms at first. At that night I experienced sex with hairless women first time and she confessed it was boss did it in front of mirror at our own apartment a day before while I was in Osaka.

My feeling about being stolen own wife changed a bit that night.... evenually I sarted to want to see her being taken by other men occasionally at least...

She had full hair since first time I saw her under hair...
Attached Thumbnails
apartment-021.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 01-02-2019 at 07:13 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post: