Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Clothing Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 09:05 PM

Default Water park fun

My wife and 18-month old baby went to a large water park this past week, the kind with giant slides and huge pools. I hadn’t been to one of these in years and I was surprised to see several thong bikinis walking around in a place that had a lot of young kids. I guess they are more normal now or something and it was a great thing to see discreetly.

Since we have a small child of course we didn’t do any of the wild slides but instead when to a wading pool area that had several water fountains and buckets shooting water around.
I took a seat with several other father type people in a shady area and watched the pool activity. My wife waded out holding the baby. Not much action until two women in thongs wondered by and I will try to post a picture of them. It was nice eye candy for sure. They stayed for a few minutes and then it was back to watching my wife try to hold onto the squirming baby.

At this point, I noticed she sort of holding him on her hip and that as he squirmed his back foot was pushing against the back of my wife’s bikini bottom. He pushed down and the bikini moved just a bit so that the top of her ass crack was visible. I noticed the other guys sitting next to me noticed too and one guy pointed at her. They didn’t realize she was my wife so they didn’t hide their chatter or smiles.

My wife didn’t seem to realize it and we watched that scene for several minutes. She then moved him up into her arms and his back foot caught right into the top of her bikini bottom. All the while she was facing away from us. I was waiting for the baby to do his usual squirm and wondered what would happen.
Sure enough, he kicked upward and pushed down her bikini about half way. A good portion of her ass crack was now on display and one of the guys made an audible gasp. My wife didn’t realize it and was still wrestling around with the baby who wanted to get into the water. I fumbled for my phone to snap a picture and almost dropped it into the pool. But by the time I got the phone in position she already was pulling the bottom back up. She turned and looked in our direction and I just waved at her as she smiled nervously and went back to walking around in the water.

One of the guys passed around is phone, as he was quick enough to get a picture. There was a zoomed in view of my wife’s ass crack and it was very erotic to see it with the bikini half way pulled down. Everyone was laughing and saying things about her ass.

I was startled as I heard my wife yelling to come on over and I saw that she was moving to exit the pool. I left the guys still looking at the picture and walked over to her. She said, “Did my butt show when he kicked down my bottoms?”, she asked. I replied that I hadn’t noticed.
Attached Thumbnails
pool.jpg  
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post: