View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Dead fish are the worse. Had two that didn't make a single sound or movement of any kind. Much less exciting than masturbating.
So true. I was the third to a hotwife couple for several years. The wife was wonderfully attractive with a very nice body, and loved sex. In bed she was enthusiastic, came easily and several times, was very skilled and just enjoyed herself tremendously. All in all, she was as good as any woman I'd ever been with. Really fun.

That went on for quite a while and she developed an emotional connection with me that made it even better . . . until her husband started to get jealous. He began telling her to dial it back, and being the obedient woman she was, did exactly that. Over the next year she gradually cooled down to the point where she'd simply lay there, dead fish, with her head turned to the side and her eyes closed. I did her a couple of final times that way, then thought, "fuck this. She's become exactly no fun whatsoever." So I ended it. Made her husband six kinds of pissed off. Accused me of "throwing my wife away like a cheap prostitue." <eyeroll>

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
I've been with several multiple orgasming women; that's the gold standard.
Pretty much. For a couple of years I knew a true redhead, multi-orgasmic, yelping, panting, screamer who appeared to nearly pass out every time she came (which was every couple of minutes), and who would leave a dinner plate-sized wet spot on the bed after a good session. That was 25 years ago and I still think about her from time to time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: