View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:27 PM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts

… CONTINUED

Gail undid the belt and zip of her expensive-looking jeans, slid them down and away, then carefully folded them before putting them over the back of one of the chairs. Damn! She was wearing knickers. They were nice ones, though, pale pink, frilly … and brief.

Things were going better than I’d feared, so I decided to go straight across the middle to get to the pink cheese. “Just a minute,” said Gail, “What happens if you land in the middle?”

This was the new bit I’d just worked out, so I said, “If you land there with a full circle for the final question, it’s more difficult because the colour is chosen for you. So if you lose nothing happens, but if you win you get to nominate two players to remove one item each.”

“What if there’s only one other?”

“Then they remove two. Now during the game if you hit the hub you get to choose your own colour, so if you win nothing happens, but if you lose you have to nominate two players to replace one item each. Or if there’s only one, they replace two.”

“So why would anybody land there?”

“Well I admit it’s a risk, but it’s also a good short cut.”

I threw a five, landing one short of the hub. I got the question right, threw again and got a one. I could land on the hub, or go backwards. I decided to take the risk so went for the hub.

“Pink question please.”

Gail read out the question, which was about 90s grunge, thus proving that her 1987 joke had been just that, a joke. I had no idea what the answer was, so had to sit there watching her put her shirt and jeans on again. God dammit! I was almost back where I started.

Two moves took Gail to her next cheese, the green. She got a question about plants. I had no idea what the answer was, but then, I wasn’t a gardener – unlike her. She aced it, and my jeans followed my shirt and the rest, my appreciation of her charms becoming even more evident.

“Nice stiffy, boy!” said Gail as she eyed the bulge in my briefs hungrily. I got my revenge when she stalled on her next question, I won the pink cheese and her shirt came off for the second time.

“Well, hello again,” I said directing my words at her magnificent breasts. She sat near me so that I could hold them, and I alternately kissed them, and her. By this time my cock was practically busting the seams of my briefs, and I noticed her stealing the occasional glance in its direction. This must have distracted me, because I completely fouled up on the very next question and passed the dice over.

Gail showed no mercy. Her next throw took her straight to the brown A&L cheese. I read out the question, which was something about Chaucer, and she answered it without hesitation. She was at my end of the sofa almost as quickly, and dragged my briefs off my body in an instant.

“Wow …” her eager little fingers caressed my tumescent manhood. “Does this mean I’ve won now that I’ve got you naked?”

“No, because at some future point in the game” – not that I was concentrating too hard on such details at that precise moment – “I could put something back on.”

“Not if I can help it darling. So we just carry on playing, then?”

“Well, yes.”

“OK, but not just yet.” Her mouth closed over my erection and for several minutes I forgot the game even existed. Just when I thought I couldn’t last another second, she disengaged, stood up and removed her jeans.

“You’ve already seen me without these so it doesn’t matter.” She stood in contemplation for a few seconds then decided, “And anyway, you’re naked so what the hell?” She then stepped out of her panties and I sat there, transfixed.

Unlike Lynda and Julie, Gail had a bush. But it was so tidy! There was hardly anything of it, and it left her pussy lips clearly visible. Very nice they were, too.

I reached up and pulled her towards me. She straddled me and lowered her already juicy honeybox straight onto my now vertical cock. She started moving immediately and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I didn’t, but even so she managed to cum two or three times before I achieved it once. Both her orgasms and mine were intense, loud … and bloody amazing.

Some time passed before one of us could speak. It was the woman first, as usual.

“So what’s next in the game?”

“No rush …”

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: