View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Thank you. Boss asked for one night with my wife in exchange. He gave me his plan which to invite us to his beach house during weekend & casually lead to 3p sex. On first night after kids went to bed he made us so drunk at night. Late night he asked me to go buy cigarette. When I returned Miyuki was on sofa with her short skirts were upped. Boss was massaging her tights with his eyes viewing inside her skirts. He later carried her into his bed room and locked the door telling me stay in living room. He then started to convince Miyuki to undress and let him take nude. He have already told her about exchange I made with him while I was outside.

On 2nd day, he told me to go home with kids leaving Miyuki with him at beach house. On that day, he had first sex wit her. It did not end one night. Next 3 years, he kept sexual relationship with her by sending me to business trip about 2 weeks every month. Photo from 1st night..
would love to hear more details about the following 3 years! did he send anymore pictures?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tunasalad For This Useful Post: