View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 10:32 AM

Thanked 7,906 Times in 508 Posts
Default Worst Sex

I was working a pool and the other instructor was contstantly trying to hook up with me. I had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend.....

So one night she brings her sleeping bag and some wine for after work. So once the students left we locked the pool and went for our own swim. After she got loaded on her wine, she started making out with me, the suits came off and we snuggled into the sleeping bag together. I was fingering her and eating her pussy and she was ready to fuck. I went to put on a condom and she said she was alergic to rubber. I asked about the pill and she was alergic to them too. So I tried to get out of there but she quickly mounted me. She had one of those vaginas that a really tight at the entrance and then feels like a balloon. So here we are on the floor and she is bouncing up and down on my peg having several orgasms, while I am trying to pull out. Needless to say I shoot my load and then try and get her to push out my load.

Turns out she was "safe" for out encounter and that was the first and last fuck with her.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post: