View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 06:07 PM

Thanked 16,216 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Get the book

[QUOTE=Leviticus59;1682615]I wholeheartedly agree with DR . . .
Since this thread is turning into a therapy session (as opposed to the normal "hot story" thread) I'm gonna say this-- I suspect that many of you guys complaining about bad/no sex in your marriage suffer from the classic "Nice Guy" syndrome. I myself am a recovering "Nice Guy," and can commiserate with what some of you are saying, on this thread and the one from a few months ago.

I heartily recommend the book "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Dr. Robert Glover. The chances are good that if you're willing to put up with practically non-existent, awful sex you'll be reading all about yourself in his book. He explains it all very well, and also how to get the sex you want."

I have spent(wasted?) many hours on OCC and after reading the above post I went to Amazon and ordered this book as it is not available in Australia but it only took about 2 or 3 weeks to arrive by normal mail. I have just finished reading it and can highly recommend it for any "nice" guys out there who are living lives below what they want not only in the sex department but in all aspects of their lives. Yes I could see myself in so much of what the author describes and the power to change it lies within us not our partners who give terrible sex. It is not an expensive book so don't delay, to read this you must be online so take the first step and order the book.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post: