View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 04:24 AM

Default Nasty surprise

I just read this thread and it prompted a deeply repressed memory to surface.
More years ago than I like to admit to, I was working at a large clothes shop - C&A - in London. This was a six-month placement as part of a business course. Met a very sweet young lady there, student like myself and we got on fine.
We had a few evening dates and then I asked her out - all day -on Sunday. The day came and off we went in my little convertible car. Sunny day, mid-summer, what could be better?
Out in the country, we stopped in a leafy glade and got to the clothes off stage quite quickly and happily.
I stuck it in her and we shagged away very pleasantly. Then we changed positions and she knelt on the travel rug spread out on the grass and I glanced at my dick before grabbing her hips.
Red. Yeuch.Yeuch. Yeuch.
I know there are some men who like the red sauce. I don't.
I had to explain to her why I couldn't carry on. It was the most mortifying moment of my life. I could not find anywhere to look or think of to take the thought away as she wiped herself up and put a tampax in. It was all over my hands and the travel rug as well. Vile.
She was more than embarrassed and just sat with her head in her hands all the way back. Said nothing. Never dated her again.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cervino For This Useful Post: