View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 07:55 PM

Default worst sex

PN, I feel for you. My first wife would go on hot and cold spells. Sometimes she wanted it everyday for a couple of weeks, then she would go cold for a couple of months, but nothing like what your describing.

The worst sex I ever had wasn't actually sex but a bj. My senior year in high school I hooked up with this cute brunette coworker, who I found out later was a total nympho. Anyway, on our first date, she was pretty forward and said she loved to suck cock and when the movie was over, she practically dragged me back to the car. Once in the car, she couldn't my cock out fast enough and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Man was I wrong.
Turns out she had just gotten her braces a few days before we met, and hadn't given a bj with the braces. It was so painful I had to make her stop which really sucked. She was the first girl that wanted me to finish in her mouth and but it hurt way to bad to even think about cumming. She apologized and said let's f**k instead. Not a problem, we tried every position we could get into in the back seat of my car which is when I learned what the term multi-orgasmic meant. That girl was a tiny but powerful orgasm factory. She just kept cuming and cuming. After 30 minutes or so, my poor pecker was starting to burn and the sex was getting painful, so I finally nutted, got dressed and took her home.
The next morning was one of those WTF????? moments. I quickly realized why it burned so bad during while I was having sex. When I got up to pee, my poor dick hurt just to touch it. When I looked at it, the head was a bright purple and looked like some one had taken a razor blade and sliced it every which way, some of the cuts had actually bled and I a bunch of little scab on the head. It took a week for the cuts and pain to go away and another twenty years before I could enjoy a bj enough to actually cum in a woman's mouth.
The first wife tried, as did several other girl friends, many of them taking it as challenge, but it never happened.
Finally, after 2 years of trying, MrsV was able to get me off with just her mouth. Oh man, what a relief to finally get that trauma out of my head, actually, both heads. LOL
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Vcpl For This Useful Post: