View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 12:10 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Best and worst

My best and worst sex both came from my wife. Early in our dating, I had undressed her and fingered her to a cum, then asked for a blow job. She did not know what that was so I explained and to my glee, she said ok. I leaned back in the driver's seat and pulled out my very hard cock and she licked the head then proceeded to go down on it and began chewing. Her teeth were sharp and it hurt terribly. I yelled and she pulled off, and I explained that the oral sex act was supposed to feel similar to the warm, soft damp feel of her pussy(which I had not fucked). She was sorry but I was so uncomfortable we did not continue that day. Over time, she learned thank heavens.

She was such a virgin, she had not even fingered herself and it was a challenge to first finger her and later to fuck her. I am not well hung, average at best, but it took numerous tries to get her relaxed sufficiently and lubricated that I could eventually get my cock in her. I was very frustrated but at least I was her first. I could not fuck her when she was in pain, so it took a while. Of course, in time it was wonderful.

Finally, I will mention a massage I got in Salisbury, NC on a long trip about 20 years ago. It was a "health spa" located just off I-85 next to a hotel on an access road with parking in the back. I went in and waited for a 20-something white girl to call me in. I got the hour long massage and she did a very basic massage on my back then asked me to turn over. I was horny being away from home so long so I was erect and she asked if I wanted the full body massage which would cost extra. I paid the extra and she grabbed my poor cock in a kung-foo grip I will never forget. She had it in a major squeeze and I begged her to let go. She did and I showed her the way I wanted it done, which I assumed was what everyone enjoyed. I had her put oil on it and she began to move her hand up and down but it was not very good. I finished myself, just wanting to give her something to clean up, and I explained that it was in her best interest to give very good handjobs to get bigger tips and to get the guys off quickly. She told me that she was new and had never given handjobs to any of her boyfriends, they just wanted blowjobs or to fuck. I never went back and if I had to be in North Carolina, I never stopped anywhere near Salisbury.

My best "massage parlor" experience was in Maryland. I went in and a guy about 70 was in front and told me that it was my lucky day. He owned the massage parlor and had just won some sort of lottery for $100,000(he held the ticket in his hand). He was going to give the girls two days off---with good pay---but he had told them they had to treat the next customer special. I was very suspicious thinking it might be the cops or something but he nor any of the 4 girls would take any money. All four rubbed my back at the same time, and when I rolled over, they all took part in making me a very happy guy, including a prostrate rub and all the extras. Two of the girls were really cute, the others only average, but with your eyes closed, 4 girls felt really good.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: