View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 06:22 PM

Default Baseball Mom

I coached my son's baseball team for a few years. In 2020, our season ended before it even started, due to Covid. 3 months of practice and they didn't even get to play any league games. I ran into one of my player's dad 2 years later and he asked if I was going to coach again. His now ex-wife wanted their son to be on my team again if I did. I said I was probably done coaching now

His ex was an attractive woman but she dressed very conservatively; polo shirt and pants/jeans is what I remember her usually wearing. She was a school administrator. Anyway, a few weeks later, he calls me up, asking if I want to have a few beers. I stopped by his house and after cracking open two beers, he asked what I thought about his ex.

I told him that she seemed nice, but a little shy. He explained that she was shy because she had a slight crush on me. This surprised me because I would never have guessed it. A few more beers and he asked me if I wanted to see some pics of her. Apparently, she had a premium SC account and she used to make extra money from fans of hers. He had access to her account and had saved a bunch of pics and some videos.

He pulled out his iPad and showed me the whole gamut. She definitely kept her body well-camoflaged, because she was built like a Playmate. I never knew. If I knew this 2 years ago, I'd probably still be coaching her son. He sent a few to me as a keepsake. Hopefully I'll see her around town again, so I can compare her to what's permanently stored in my thick skull
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to frankl01 For This Useful Post: