View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:47 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 207 Posts

My wife and I would do it more if we had better opportunities. Most times we have gone hiking the weather is always nice and there are too many people, even at some of the hard to find trails. She will flash me on occasion or step off the trail to pee, but nothing for very long. Once she gave me head on a bridge over a small waterfall but we had to stop when we heard a group of people coming, who then proceeded to always be nearby. How inconsiderate...

Another memorable time was when we decided to pop off the trail behind some brush to have sex. We found a decent spot and I went back to the trail to make sure we couldn't be seen easily in case someone came along. I couldn't see at all and when I made my way back through the brush she was lying on a towel completely naked playing with her pussy. I was surprised because she didn't bother waiting for me to give her an all clear and she had to have started stripping right after I left! While we were having sex I asked her what she would have done if someone else had walked back there and seen her playing with herself while I was still on the trail. She said she guessed they would have gotten a show so I asked her if she would have kept playing to which she said yes and came really hard almost immediately. Not exactly walking nude in the forest, but it was very erotic for me to walk up on her naked!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post: