View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 06:18 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post

A LONG time ago I had a girlfriend who used a drumstick to get off. I am a drummer, so I had some lying around. That was a fun night as well.
Not quite a set of drumsticks. but found the wife (girlfriend then) was masturbating with my rubber-coated play nunchucks. She had an itch and that was what she found handy in my apartment at the time.

I was surprised she was sad when I gave them away to some friend's kid to play with. She hadn't played with those for a long time, since I had bought her a few sexy toys by then ... but she remembered.

We also used some vegetables. Sometimes she gives me funny looks and mouths 'no' when we are at the produce section. That, of course, starts me picking up the banana squash, cucumbers, zucchini, bananas ... until she chases me out of that section of the market.

Adding to the list would be beer, wine and champagne bottles ... fun to remember what had visited inside of her.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post: