View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 10:55 AM

Default Riding a train outside Florence, Italy

A couple years ago, my wife and I were vacationing in Florence, Italy. We decided to spend the day touring a winery an hour or so train ride outside of town. It was a hot summer day, so I was dressed in shorts and a light shirt and she had a floral patterned summer dress that came half way down her thighs.

We had a fun time at the winery and were returning to the city exhausted and reasonably drunk. The train wasn’t crowded and we only shared the cabin with an older Italian gentleman dressed in a pair of light white dress slacks and a dark silky shirt. He was thin and had bushy grey hair. He sat directly across from us. He was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and settled in for a snooze, it seemed.

Now, my wife is nice to look at. D size boobs and a slim body. She has reddish hair and plenty of freckles from her Irish descent. She is quite fun sexually and enjoys showing off for sure. Her dress was flimsy and I noticed it easily flapped in the breeze coming through the open window. Being lady like, she was holding it down across her lap and her knees together.

As the rocking of the train lulled us all to sleep, I became a little frisky. The older man had his head leaned back and was out. My wife was leaning against me and lightly snoozing. I kissed her a little and she responded with a full kiss. Nice long and full mouth kind of kiss. This led to us quietly making out like teens for a while.

It didn’t take long for me to run my hands over her tits and caress them. Not too risky, but enough to raise the temp a little. At times we stopped and acted casual as we double checked that the older man was still out. Luckily, no change each time.

Getting frisky in front of a sleeping stranger in public was such a rush. We went back at it and I rubbed her tits more thoroughly this time. She responded by placing her hand on my shorts and slightly rubbing and grabbing my hardened cock.

Again, no movement from the old guy and more necking from us. She had nearly a full hold and was stroking me through my stretchy shorts and I even managed to slide my hand down to her nipples under her dress and bra a couple times. It was super hot.

I then couldn’t help myself from moving my hand up her bare leg. I just had to get a quick feel under her dress - maybe somehow work my fingers up and under her panties for a little exploration. I couldn’t resist and as I slowly worked my way up her thigh, she didn’t resist. In fact, it dawned on me that her knees were no longer together and she was inviting me to go higher. We continued to open mouth kiss with a glance here and there to ensure we were still not busted.

My fingers rounded the corner and headed for the edge of her panties. But, to my surprise, I only found the first fold of her wet pussy. I couldn’t help but stop kissing her to have a look at the situation. Her legs were spread, her dress had blown up high, and her fully shaven panty-less pussy was on full display. Her tongue found mine and I plunged my fingers all the way in past the first fold. She was dripping wet. Hearing her inhale and bite my lip was too much. I came in my pants shortly after. As my cock pulsated, we both froze, her hand gripping my shaft, my fingers deep in her wetness and her legs wide open. We both looked at the man until my spasms ended. No reaction from him. Whew!

Knowing that I would just have to live with cum-filled boxers for a while, I settled back and continued rubbing her clit while she enjoyed the pleasure. The man never budged the entire time despite having a front row seat to my wife’s spread pussy. She finally slid her legs together and we cooled down.

The train ride ended and we parted with the old man without a word. I think that he was truly out the whole time, but my wife swears that she saw a bulge grow and shift in his trousers. She remains absolutely certain that he was awake and watched the entire thing. To me, that makes it even better as it means my wife knowingly gave the guy a show. Either way, it was hot.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Kknn4343 For This Useful Post: