View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 143 Posts

I reckon three male friends who went on holiday just before we got together, and she had her tits out on the beach for two weeks, certainly have. If not they are mad. One defo has, despite my wife saying "oh but youre such a nice guy, I know you wouldn't have taken any photos of me". I can see it in his eyes.

There's another bloke that my wife had a sort of one night stand with but apparently didn't fuck, but she spent the night in his bed with him naked and her topless...I'm assuming she gave him at very least a hand job. But anyway we are still mates with him and his wife, and my wife and his went on holiday to ibiza for a week and they both spent it topless. My wife is not the sort to photo girls topless, but the other girl and guy are dirty fucks so I'm sure the other wife will have snapped a few for her husbands pleasure.

A couple of ex boyfriends of my wife have I'm sure. One certainly as he seems like a bit of a perv from the stories - top man 😀

I'd love to be able to chat to these chaps to see if they wanted to share said photos, and generally have a laugh about it all, but don't think that would be okay?

I'm discusded with myself I didn't take pictures of my ex's. One was crying out for it but I was worried the developer would see my girls tits and pussy so I didn't take the photos. What a prick I am ... was..
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post: