Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Assisted Bikini Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 06:45 AM

Thanked 3,611 Times in 279 Posts
Default Another story??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
A few years after getting married I started fantasizing about others see her topless. At the time I knew that she wouldn't do it because of the size of her small breasts. She had a favorite suit that she loved to wear. The top was like a band with a hook in the back and no strings that went around her neck. She liked this suit because it covered her breasts completely. When she took it off at home her white breasts were accented by her dark tanned body. Seeing her breasts and puffy light brown areolas was hot. I don't asked her to show them off at this time so I had to come up with an idea. .............It improved our sex life because every time we had sex I would tell how hot she looked and I told her that ever guy loved seeing her breasts. After several times I finally got her to tell me that she liked that they got a good look at her titties. This led up to letting her brother see her topless after he moved. The rest is history. After she opened up I took several pictures of her topless and kept them in the photo protected of my wallet so depending on the situation when I paid for something I could open my wallet so the clerk could see and I would show him all the pictures which amounted to twelve. A small opportunity turned into a great situation. Hope you like this one.
So she confessed that she got a thrill from all those guys seeing her exposed tits, and some time later her brother saw her topless- was that her idea, or yours, or both? I'd love to hear what happened!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: