Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 01:24 AM

Thanked 2,092 Times in 97 Posts
Default Cousin

So my ex, let’s just call her M, is a short thin girl with the biggest tits I have ever seen. She is very attractive and because of her big boobs gets a ton of attention.

Well one night we go to her parents place for a family party. My ex who is typically a reserved decided to drink and ended up getting drunk. As the party came to an end me, her, her brother, and her cousin decided to go off and watch tv. The way her parents living room was set up was a couch in the middle and two large chairs on each side. Her and I both took chairs while her bro and cousin took the couch. She wasn’t wearing anything risky just a long sleeve black shirt and gray skirt. Because she was drunk she decided to not sit in the chair the right way. She had her head on one arm rest and her legs up on the other. Since she was drunk she was laughing really loud and being noisy. At first I ignored her but finally decided to look over at her and was stunned. Because she had her legs up on the armrest her skirt had flipped up completely revealing her see through black panties. I couldn’t believe my eyes and first and just stared at it. I glanced around the room to see if anyone had noticed and saw her cousin with his eyes locked in on my girls pussy. I let him look for a little longer then finally made a signal for my ex to cover up. About a minute after she fixed her skirt he headed up to bed. After he left her brother told her that he had been staring at her underwear hardcore. She shrugged it off because she was drunk but I realized something else. If her brother realized her panties were showing he would have at least, even if by accident, seen his sisters tight bald pussy. Sadly I never asked him though.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post: