View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 03:46 PM

Default Swimsuit of the friends and neighbours

Before continuing on with my cum experiences with J18 a small diversion into a few similar clothing experience that I “gave” a family friend and neighbour whilst I was with M14 . Now the friend JH@PA was a devote church goer and would never have been unfaithful to her husband who was 10 years her senior, so it was a case of look and don’t touch. She was a foot taller than my then Mrs Walter been as tall as me. Thin , long legged and with fairly large breasts that I believe were bigger than my wife's* (searching her laundry basket whilst she was on holiday and I feed the rabbits revealed nothing). She had become perfect wank bank material on many occasions.

I didn't need to be asked twice when on a day off I had to help JH@PA with the kids swimming duties , which involved us getting in the pool too. On this day the neighbour wore a high thighed black speedo one piece. As normal with such tightly fitting crossback designs the breasts are pushed flat so that I really didn’t see too much of the profile of her pancaked breasts, furthermore the high cut gave no clue to her cleavage nor did the dark black colour allow any transparency or evidence of peanut smuggling which was a shame. What the swimsuit did give me gratification for was that it was a very a highcut leg and her long legs were made even longer as the swimsuit rested above hip bone. With an elevated style around the upper most part of her hips, the middle section of the suit had to plunge significantly and was therefore narrow around the neighbours pu$$y. Now normally this delightful area of the friends would have been below the water and not viewable. Fortunately the pool had a communal shower and I was able to more closely observe the raised mound above the neighbours temple of venus ,whilst I pretended to have a wash. I also noted that as the water ran over her swimsuit and across her fairly thick thighs and inward towards her crotch that she was hairless in the area left bare at the base of her swimwear. Clearly she was well kept below normally or had shaved in that region before she got changed and going to the pool.

This in itself would have been enough material for the next time I drilled my wife ( I loved to do this after I had gone swimming imagining I was now sleeping with the tottie I had earlier swan and then showered with) .
On this day events then took an unexpected and favourable turn for me in that we all went back to our place after the swim .The strange thing was that everyone’s swim bags were brought into our house when the long legged neighbour lived only a minutes walk away and it would have been easier for JH@PA to take it home. After leaving all the bags in our entrance lobby, the mothers thought that as the day was fair that they would take all the kids up to the local park for an hour and promptly left again.

With at least half an hour on my own I went to the bags and found the busty lady's swimsuit and took it to the bathroom. Been such a tight fit on her she obviously had to pealed this off and rolled it down her to undress. The onepiece was now bound up like a long tight sausage that was still very damp. It had been pushed down all the way so had just two leg holes and the gauze area around the pubic region showing. Given I had time on my side I examined the which gauze to see if there were any trapped hairs down there or discharge stains. Alas there were none and assume that the attractive thick legged woman from up the road kept her pubes well maintained . After burying my face in the gauze and giving it a good licking I unwound the damp suit and after struggling with the cross back, I put it fully on imaging I was still with her in the shower. It was certainly very tight and due to its clinginess I can see how it had pancaked the lady's love pillows. I then proceeded to jerk off inside and let my love potion completely soak up into the material. There was no need to sponge any away as my load had merged in with the moist fabric of her speedos and it's faint odour would be masked by the chlorine of the pool. On finishing I unpeeled myself ensuring that the swimsuit was once again tightly wrapped and put it back in her sports bag along with my gift.. I then went out , knowing that my present *was all over her swimmers and that these would be unwrapped and rinsed by JH@PA in an hour or so, my deposits would be running out over her hands as she washed them away.