View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 05:52 PM

Thanked 14,431 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betina View Post
I am sorry you might think it is made up, but I actually kind of prefer it - I would be pretty embarrassed, if someone I know saw this post and find out that I wrote it... I have some pictures from this event somewhere as well, but I didn't check it for a while. To me it looks just silly. I prefer pictures in my memory
Hi Betina. I don't know why people are so sceptical about your story. Clearly this event happened, it's not like it's unusual for Europeans in general, or Germans/Austrians in particular to get naked on a whim. And most of the participants were young ladies - probably because that's who the organisers mostly approached. Why shouldn't one of them want to tell their story on an internet forum dedicated to enjoying nudity? I've posted several reports here about my experiences with Spencer Tunick installations and naked bike rides, and like you I'm coy about posting pictures of myself. It must have been an amazing, memorable experience for you and one that you're only too happy to share with an appreciative audience!

We would love it if you dig out your own photos of the event and post them, at least the ones that don't feature you (or you could include the ones with you and not tell us!). You may prefer your memories but we here at OCC are all about the pictures! This is an intriguing concept and event, I definitely want to know, and see more!

Either way, thanks for your contribution, I hope you will stick around and give us your thoughts on other discussions, we always value a female perspective here.

Last edited by daveduchovny; 06-01-2021 at 06:00 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post: