View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 03:14 AM

Default nude lake #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
We live near a small lake in austria, one side is near the village with lot's of day visitors from the nearby city, the other side is mostly nude with little bays seperated by trees with lot's of privacy. There is a small walking track along the water connecting all the tiny bays in the nude area which I like to walk. Not a lot of people walk there because every spot has a connection to the bigger street parallel to the water and the walking track is small and often overgrown. So a lot of times I surprised the people lying besides the water.
There is a small river flowing into the lake which is even more remote than the nude side. There used to be a few stand up paddles and boats going upstream. Once a huge tree fell over the river, stand up paddles could still pass through under it but it took some time and so hardly anyone did it.

I was sitting in the high grass underneath the trees reading a book and watching the ducks and fish. A young couple came paddling along the river, sharing a stand up paddle. They were in their early 20s, both very athletic and attractive. She was topless with nice small firm tits and a tiny tanga bikini bottom. They both wore sunglasses and it was really bright on the water but pretty dark in the shade beneath the trees where I was sitting, so they probably couldn't see me.

They stopped in the middle of the river, there is almost no current so their SUP was almost stationary right in my field of view. Soon they started kissing and the guy started massaging the girl. It was funny watching them because the SUP was pretty small and they were often close to falling in the water when they moved. They decided to lie down spooning with the guy behind the girl facing in my direction. He caressed her tits und his hand went down her body sliding under her bikini bottoms where he proceeded to finger her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it a lot and started moaning softly. After a few minutes she came.

She finally took off her panties and signaled him to fuck her. He also took his pants off and revealed a huge boner. I could see in their faces that they were thinking about which position would be the most stable to fuck on the board. They went for missionary. He pounded her really hard, the board was shaking and produced a lot of waves. After a short time he pulled out and shot a huge load all over her belly and tits.

They jumped in the water and she washed the sperm off. For swimming they took their sunglassed off, so when looking around they suddenly noticed me sitting in the grass. We made eye-contact, for a second they looked shocked realising I probably watched their whole show. I smiled and nodded, they also smiled and laughed and hugged each other. When they were back on the board they made no effort to cover up but stayed naked and slowly paddled back waving goodbye to me.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post: